[Resolved] Delisting conformation email

dragontech

Well, if the problem is indeed fixed, the listing is due to drop off in 4 hours anyway. However, I notice that abuse[at]dragonbbs.com has been bouncing reports, so you may have some kind of mailserver issue going on as well. Have you verified that you can send email to postmaster[at]dragonbbs.com and abuse[at]dragonbbs.com from an outside service like Yahoo or Hotmail?

Well, if the problem is indeed fixed, the listing is due to drop off in 4 hours anyway. However, I notice that abuse[at]dragonbbs.com has been bouncing reports, so you may have some kind of mailserver issue going on as well. Have you verified that you can send email to postmaster[at]dragonbbs.com and abuse[at]dragonbbs.com from an outside service like Yahoo or Hotmail?

40802[/snapback]

yse i am able to receive email. sent a test from a yahoo account and it went through to both of them. thanks

our mail server has been blacklisted.(http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=blcheck&ip=216.158.94.14)

we believe the problem has been corrected but we are not receiving the delisting conformation email.  we have no record in our mail logs of it getting to the server.

Since you've fixed the problem, I removed your server from our list so you don't have to use up your one-time express delisting.

I also reset the bounce counters on your abuse and postmaster addresses. There were some old bounces logged from way back that could have been interfering.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

Since you've fixed the problem, I removed your server from our list so you don't have to use up your one-time express delisting.

I also reset the bounce counters on your abuse and postmaster addresses.  There were some old bounces logged from way back that could have been interfering.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

40807[/snapback]

sounds good, thanks for the help.

Archived