How can an email address be removed from Spamcop

My business website was hacked by the Russians 4 years ago and they sent 750k emails using my email address in 1 week. My website has been cleared and secured since them . After a lot of hassle I managed to get my email address cleared from Spamhouser and a number of other spam blockers. This site has now started blocking a lot of my emails. I can no longer contact one of my designers.

I only send about 50 emails a week, I have clients all over the globe and changing my email address did not work as these are based on my IP address. 

HELP PLEASE

There are several possibilities:

1. If your business email is gmail, yahoo.com or the like, the IP address used by the server could be/is shared and one of the other emailers using the same IP address is sending the reported spam.

2. The list of email addresses you are using has been infected with a spam trap address or a recipient is reporting the emails you are sending.

The bottom line is if your IP address is on the SpamCop block list (SCBL) spam is being sent from that IP address. When the spam has stopped for ~24 hours or so the IP address will automatically be removed from the SCBL until more spam reports are receive or emails are sent to a spam trap.

If we knew your IP address more information could be provided, or you could enter the IP address SpamCop Blocking List see if or why the IP is being listed.

Another source of information is https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=map