About "Add fuel to your SpamCop reporting account"

Outernaut

I was investigating a means to get rid of the nag screen that appears when submitting spam. I found it by using "Site Map".

Stripe (SpamCop chosen payment gateway) doesn't play nice with people's rights to privacy. However, that said, I still want to pay but do not understand why SpamCop needs to see my credit card number and CVC. 

I believe Stripe has a means for the customer to pay via Stripe directly, not have SpamCop do it form me.  Over the years it was too difficult to write cheques. Not many people have any to write on. I've been meaning to pay-up but - am not comfortable sharing that information on my card with SpamCop. I trust SpamCop. I don't trust hackers. 

Too, with SpamCop processing my cards data, SpamCop becomes liable. 

Please use what ever gateway you choose, to set customer data to be shared with Payment Gateway alone.  PayPal does quite well when customers use the gateway directly. Very few, i any still do, take the information and send it to their gateway - they now send the customer there.

Also, the logo for Stripe is missing in the popup gateway.

~o

stripe-gateway-missing-logo-1.JPG

I found the advantages didn't apply to my usage and the nag screen is not an extra step. The amount of private info we give out online is a worry if sites are not properly secured with effective fire walls up to date systems and equipment ace tech support etc which in this case is more than adequate. It would be very unlikely for a security breach due to the nature of an established network owned by a larger network. I did want to pay to show my support and appreciation and I can do that by reporting and spreading the word about the spam fight.