If reported today, reports would be sent to

moravia

ISP has indicated spam will cease; ISP resolved this issue sometime after Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:44:15 AM -0400

I just love the logic there. Next week is sometime after that date, so why bother sending any more reports anywhere; it could be resolved later! But why oh why am I not allowed to send to my user defined recipients? It is still spam, so I should still be able to send it to spam[at]uce.gov from SpamCop even if the ISP doesn't want any more reports.

Just to be clear, I got more spam from the same IP address after I got that message from SpamCop. So the word "resolved" is not being used correctly.

• 1 month later...
ISP has indicated spam will cease; ISP resolved this issue sometime after Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:44:15 AM -0400

I just love the logic there.

<snip>

Hi, moravia!

...On the off-chance it's relevant to you or to someone looking here in the future, I refer you to Farelf's reply in Forum thread "ISP has indicated spam will cease?". Note that it does not directly address your question but gives a hint as to where to search for additional information.

Archived