Did not receive 'presonal email address'

mikedipalma

Hi ... I signed up for a free account, as all I want to do is report spam to spamcop.

I received my account info and logged into my account and changed my password, but now I can't figure out how to forward email to spamcop ... the help says that ....

===============================

Once you have confirmed your registration, log into SpamCop. Right below the "Welcome" message you will notice a coded email address.

This is your personal email address that you can forward spam to. spam you forward to this address will have a reply (containing the parsing link) to the address you used to register with SpamCop.

================================

.... but when I log in I have no Welcome message, and I don't have a coded email message ... all I have is a tabbed page that has tabs for Statistics, Control Center, Preferences, Rquest Reports, and Show Routes.

I don't want to sound stupid here, but I can't see any coded personal email address to forward my spam mail to.

Help :huh:

Hi!

It sounds as if you may have inadvertently signed up for an ISP account (or a mistake was made in setting up your account) rather than a reporting account. Please see StevenUnderwood's reply in Forum thread "[Resolved] can't find custom email address for reporting" for a solution if I am correct (the part of that thread prior to StevenUnderwood's reply may help clarify whether this is your problem).

...Good luck!

Archived