My email is blocked

dzamik

Hi

I have huge problem. Im not spamer but I cant send enything using buisnes email I have blocked email 4th time in this month always after I have problems with interent connection I have blocked email.

www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?80.55.118.150

What to do with that it's not my fault that I have problems with connection in most cases it's problems on lan betwean my country (Poland) and the rest of the world

I live in Poland but email account I have in USA

Sorry for my english and Please HELP !!!

Marcin

23860[/snapback]

"System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop).."

DId you click through and read http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=blcheck&ip=80.55.118.150 ?

80.55.118.150 appears to be at the far end of a DSL line in poland.

Your system may have been compromised and could be acting as a spam relay, or it may be

misconfigured to bounce undeliverable mail rather than refusing it.

It is the IP address of your DSL connection that is being blocked, because your computer (or perhaps another computer recently using the same IP address?) has been sending mail to "spamtraps" (secret addresses that are not supposed to receive mail).

The most likely explanation is that your computer is a "zombie," and is sending out spam and/or worms (infected emails) due to an infection. You will need to run scans using several different tools, including anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc. You might want to include "AVG antivirus, Ad-aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Blaster." Once your computer stops sending out junk on its own, your IP address will be removed from the blacklist. Until then, you might want to use the "webmail" option for your email provider to send messages, if they offer that, because those messages probably won't be blocked.

DT

Hi

Sorry for my english and Please HELP !!!

Marcin

23860[/snapback]

Try using my signature for security fix's (all are free but very effective windows programs)

SpamCop traces the source of spam to the computer IP it is sent from (as best it can)

If it is your computer everything on it is open to spammers

Archived