spam

kolor

Reports disabled for abuse@getresponse.net

Using abuse#getresponse.net@devnull.spamcop.net for statistical tracking.

Getresponse is an online marketing company. The number of reports compared to the total number of email send must be low.

I do not know, but I am guessing that getresponse has ask SpamCop not to send spam reports and that is why sending reports is disabled.

That does not keep SpamCop from collecting reports about the IP and adding their IP to the blocklist IF the number of reports or email received by a spam trap is high enough.

1 hour ago, kolor said:

ok thanks you .My report is just useless.

I do not think so. Your report must me one of many/several reports to add an IP to the blocklist.  Of course when you report you can not know if your report is the first and only report or the report that gets the sender added to the blocklist.  See https://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/297.html scroll down to "SCBL Rules"

6 hours ago, kolor said:

My report is just useless.

I don't think it is useless either.  In researching the whole /24, it does appear this might be some snowshow spamming.  Hopefully other people will report their spam soon too so it can be listed.  Too bad they haven't sent any to me.

5 hours ago, Lking said:

I do not think so. Your report must me one of many/several reports to add an IP to the blocklist.

I agree.  It may take some time for this to be listed.