Reports

jmweb

You are correct that being 'inflammatory' does not accomplish very much. Unfortunately, I was in an inflammatory mood (my ISP is 'losing' some of my emails. I got one fixed - without their help - and now there is another one!!!). Also not very hopeful that Don would listen to any appeal that he could not answer with one of his boilerplate templates - or probably even read any post from me. Kind of like muttering under one's breath to let off steam. Not that anyone else has paid any attention to my edit of the quick reporting either. I can't remember now whether I copied it to the wiki or not.

Miss Betsy

Well it looks worthwhile to me Miss Betsy (http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...ost&p=52171) suggest you use it in the Wiki.

I might have. I also might have used it in attempt at 'leading' newbies to the answer. However, if it is in ''plainer english' than what is there, shouldn't either the FAQ be deleted or point to the wiki? Or changed?

Miss Betsy

I might have. I also might have used it in attempt at 'leading' newbies to the answer. However, if it is in ''plainer english' than what is there, shouldn't either the FAQ be deleted or point to the wiki? Or changed?

Miss Betsy

The following was previously added near the top of the entry:
Note: for those that would rather read a simpler, less detailed description of Quick Reporting see the following entry in the Wiki: QuickReporting
Note: the link was not copied into this quote.

Archived