Reporting priveledges suspended?

hojusaram

Why do I get this message all the time ? Please advise>? Immediately!! I am a paying member why has this occurred?

Cannot report 8825 - your reporting privileges have been suspended

Cannot report 8826 - your reporting privileges have been suspended

Cannot report 8827 - your reporting privileges have been suspended

What are you talking about?

I have never breached any code of anything, I get spam I send it on to spamcop. I do not open spam, if it doesnt come from an address I recognise it as spam. I have not authorised it nor have I accpeted it, its very simple and clear.

I am paying for this service, if you do not reapprove my spamcop.email address, then I demand you refund my service fee immediately!

I want detailed information about what to do about this immediately!

Professor Lance Kelly

Halla University

What are you talking about?

I have never breached any code of anything, I get spam I send it on to spamcop. I do not open spam, if it doesnt come from an address I recognise it as spam. I have not authorised it nor have I accpeted it, its very simple and clear.

I am paying for this service, if you do not reapprove my spamcop.email address, then I demand you refund my service fee immediately!

Professor Lance Kelly

Halla University

Write to *either* service[at]admin.spamcop.net *or* deputies[at]spamcop.net (but not both) with your registered SC email address and we will look at your user record and tell you the reason for the suspension. We send emails for all suspensions so if you didn't receive the email the most likely reason is that your registered email address is bouncing.

If my guess about your SpamCop email address is correct, your reporting privileges were suspended because our sytem mail to you is being rejected.

Your Kornet address returns this error, "5.1.8 you are not allowed to send mail."

I just sent a test message to your SpamCop address. If you get it, let me know.

- Don -

Archived