Unable to find Source ISP

celticson

I am unable to report spam for the past nine months. SpamCop keeps tell me that it is unable to find source. I use Entourage for Mac and I am able to find the headers and include them. Please advise what is going on so that I can report the Spammers.

We need more info. Can you post a tracking link (see here) from one of these failed reports?

-- rick

I am unable to report spam for the past nine months. SpamCop keeps tell me that it is unable to find source. I use Entourage for Mac and I am able to find the headers and include them. Please advise what is going on so that I can report the Spammers.

I see that the only FAQ entry on the use of "Entourage for Mac" deals with the cut/paste action to the web-form entry, but assuming that you're trying to somehow 'forward' an e-mail submittal. Now that situation has numerous FAQ and Wiki entries, as this deals with the content and formatting of that type of submittal. Have you looked at any of those details? Can you state exactly how "Entourage for Mac" attempts to actually 'send' your attempted submissions? (The all too typical question of forwarding the e-mail content as in-line or as an attachment.)

There are several posted AppleScript files that others have developed to handle spam reporting, but I believe they are pointed towards the use of AppleMail, rather than Entourage.

The Wiki has a number of How I use .... entries, perhaps one of those folks brought "Entourage" .. nope, actually the only entry in the Wiki is the pointer back to the above mentioned FAQ entry ...

As Rick states, more data needed.

Archived