Netelligent and meetlocalgurls[dot]com.

Farelf

'Sentient' response to report to Netelligent -

"Hello,

Your abuse email has been forwarded to the IP owner.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,

Netelligent - Level1 Support"

The message was sent to one reporter, with 78 others copied (CC:) including mine, http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z2672402953z2...4cc47b8bad0843z

Sentient responses (a 'Member - Preferences' item) are few and far beyond, also noteworthy that the reports to abuse and postmaster are now shown in the above link "If reported today" as devnull (no reports sent). Evidence of responsiveness sent to deputies, FWIW. I note that the HTTP service on port 80 for the website is currently inactive, whether coincidentally or as a result of reporting I couldn't say.

I note that the HTTP service on port 80 for the website is currently inactive
Not anymore.

Anyway, mightn't "forwarded to the IP owner" simply mean "forwarded to the spammer?" It's a small block (8 addresses) belonging to "Mango Ideas" in Scottsdale Arizona.

-- rick

Not anymore. ...
"Distant waterways," as Ronnie Barker sang in refrain (in The Two Ronnies version of "The Gondoliers"). Or to paraphrase, "Oh bother!"

... Anyway, mightn't "forwarded to the IP owner" simply mean "forwarded to the spammer?" It's a small block (8 addresses) belonging to "Mango Ideas" in Scottsdale Arizona.
Could be Rick, which would be good reason for the deputies to be devnulling further reports. But why would he (Level 1) bother to tell reporters about such referral?

"Distant waterways," as Ronnie Barker sang in refrain (in The Two Ronnies version of "The Gondoliers").
The local public TV station used to play them hereabouts -- haven't seen them in years, though. No fear, either YouTube or Bit Torrent will remedy the situation.

Could be Rick, which would be good reason for the deputies to be devnulling further reports. But why would he (Level 1) bother to tell reporters about such referral?
Point taken -- they could have handed over that report without telling you. The fact that they did mail you is probably worth at least a one-handed ovation.

-- rick

Archived