Error Connecting to 'Held Mail' in Reporting of SCMail

Through SCMail, I clicked 'Report spam' and am taken to mailsc.spamcop.net.

When I click on 'Held Email' to queue up reports, I see the following error message:

Cannot find login information. Not logged in?

Anyone else encounter this error?

I encountered this at 8 AM PDT.

Through SCMail, I clicked 'Report spam' and am taken to mailsc.spamcop.net.

When I click on 'Held Email' to queue up reports, I see the following error message:

Anyone else encounter this error?

I encountered this at 8 AM PDT.

I was afraid of this... I plan to keep this thread herem aybe merging them once we have a solution...

I posted this same problem over in Reporting for reasons I explain there...

http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10208

You can still report by selecting the messages in webmail and clicking Forward to your submit address for full reporting or "Report as spam" for quick reporting.

OOPS! I didn't look in that forum, because I thought it was a SCMail-specific issue.

I've done some 'quick reporting' on items, but there's some I wanted to do 'the long way'... guess it can wait for now.

I've done some 'quick reporting' on items, but there's some I wanted to do 'the long way'... guess it can wait for now.

As stated, you can do the long way by selecting the messages from the message list and clicking Forward which will "Forward as attachment" to your submit address (add that to your address book). That is how I am currently reporting.

You can not forward from inside the message because it would not be sent in the correct format.

Archived