Report Now?

ewv

What I see in your referenced link says that you should decide to Send or Cancel this one. As it is now, anyone following your link could do either "for you" .. I see no warnings of a possible duplication, so I'd count this one as not having gone out yet.

I have no idea what type of account you have or how you're submitting your spam, so all I can do is offer the worst case scenario and see if any of it applies. You've got the e-mail/web-mail side of the house running on a system (multiple computers) sitting down in Georgia (east coast side of U.S.) ... and it talks with a multitude of computers involved on the reporting side of the house that have moved from the Seattle area (west coast) to new York (east coast) and back to Seattle and now somewhere else (wherever Ironport has set up the current base of operations for the SpamCop reporting system .... I keep forgetting to go look that up again) .... The SpamCop reporting system recieves its input via folks pasting stuff into a web page form, other folks e-mailing to "that" system, and via the e-mail/web-mail system on the other coast ... talking numbers of thousands of submittals an hour .... Perhaps the real question might be .. how the heck does it work so well? <g>

Archived