Jump to content

[Resolved] Possible mail-hosts problem


Recommended Posts

Two related problems... I believe that there is a problem with the system as I tried reporting an email from my work address and it found our ISP's anti-spam appliance to be the source. Report URL is http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z3406137620ze...21c98750809bb0z I have not finished parsing it yet, as it appears that the "source" was mis-identified.

To that end, I have attempted to re-verify my work ISP, and SpamCop could not find an MX record for my ISP. However, when I ssh into my linux box at home and run "dig mx <work domain>" it shows FOUR SEPARATE MX records... Any idea what's up with SpamCop not finding the MX records???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Handled by email. A new Mailhost is needed.

I suspect a temporary lookup problem prevented SpamCop from finding the MX records. The system worked fine when I tried.

Ok. Thanks. I'll check for your email. :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...