Reactivated old account, can't receive anything.

The last time the account was active was 2007, I believe.

I reactivated today, and successfully sent mail from my SpamCop address to my two other email addresses. Replies and new messages from both of those accounts do not appear in my SpamCop mail. My SpamCop mail also cannot seemingly send to itself.

There is nothing in my held mail, and I have gotten no 'bounceback' mails.

Any advice?

...Account: x[at]spamcop.net

Expires: 2007-02-27

I've cleared my PayPal payment, and can obviously log in, but the account shows expired? Is this true or just something inconsequential?

Sounds like that might be relevant given the strange behavior of the account. No-one from the email service side of things is likely to see this discussion - other users can help out with some things but in this case it seems like you'd best contact support. I believe there's a 'button' to report problems on the email log-in page? Or email JT - support[at]spamcop.net. You should get a ticket number auto-response.

It could be just some some configuration problem ('half-working' doesn't sound right for an account issue) but presumably you checked all that out - http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=152 etc. (not aware anything much might have changed since you last used the account apart from the greylist options - I'm not a user though) - I suppose you could try changing your password which might reveal any 'deep-down' issues.

Archived