Messages tagged as spam by (empty) blacklist?

In the last few days, some of my legitimate mail is being placed in the "Held mail" folder, tagged as having triggered my personal blacklist. This is strange, as this list is empty and have been so for several months.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I see no obvious connection between the blacklisted messages.

In the last few days, some of my legitimate mail is being placed in the "Held mail" folder, tagged as having triggered my personal blacklist. This is strange, as this list is empty and have been so for several months.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I see no obvious connection between the blacklisted messages.

Greetings...

Could you share the headers for these messages? Also, do you have any entries at all in the blacklist? Even an empty entry?

Andrew

Please write to support[at]spamcop.net with a description of the problem and include (pasted into your email) at least one complete set of headers -- or you can set up a folder under your inbox and move one or more of the legit mails there and then just tell me the name of the folder and I will look at them there.

Email_support

Archived