Unblock IP 64.14.6.93

helpdesk1

How do my Ip gets Unblocked from spamcop.

What are the procedures for that.

Spamcop is an automatic list. When the spam reports stop coming in, the address wil time off the list automatically within 48 hours (usually less). It is one of the best things (IMHO) about this list.

spam reports for this IP address are sent to: abuse[at]exodus.net, you can contact them about any reports they have received about this IP address. However, continue reading (and check out the pinned FAQ's at the top of the SpamCop Help forum if you have not already) for more information.

From: http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=64.14.6.93

64.14.6.93 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

Since SpamCop started counting, this system has been reported less than 10 times by less than 10 users. It has been sending mail consistently for at least 17.6 days. It has been listed for 44 hours.

In the past week, this system has:

Been reported as a source of spam less than 10 times

Been detected sending mail to spam traps

Been witnessed sending mail about 540 times

Spamtraps are addresses which have never been used. If your machine has sent messages to spamtraps, it is usually caused because your system is not secure, is infected by a virus, or is bouncing messages to the forged sender email address in spam and/or viruses. Spamtraps do NOT generate reports. To find out what is in the spamtrap, you will need to contact deputies<at>spamcop.net.

How do my Ip gets Unblocked from spamcop.

You don't, it is an automatic process

What are the procedures for that.

It's automated, see above. it will fall from the list 48 hours after the last reported spam

Please Help me out in unblocking my IP  64.14.6.93

Wish we could help but like the above it's automated.

I would appricate for quick response

Thanks

Prasad L N

IP  64.14.6.93

Hope this was fast enough ;)

Archived