Mail disappearing

I have two Spamcop email accounts; one that I use for myself (used here in my forum registration) that I've used for years... it's working fine. Today, I renewed one for my wife (expired in 2005) and it works fine if I send email, but any mail sent to the account is not showing up. I've tried sending email directly from a couple of different email addresses... the mail from a POP account that it's picking up is also disappearing. The mail is not showing up in either the Inbox or Held Mail folders.

Your contact at the Email Service is: support[at]spamcop.net

You should write to them and ask for help with the account. They will need to know the email address that is having trouble.

Just so there's no confusion... I work for the reporting side of SpamCop, which is a completely separate company from the Email Service you have your account with. Email services and spam reporting are coordinated, but not dependant on each other. If the problem is not about spam reporting, all I can offer is advice.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- service[at]admin.spamcop.net -

I have two Spamcop email accounts; one that I use for myself (used here in my forum registration) that I've used for years... it's working fine. Today, I renewed one for my wife (expired in 2005) and it works fine if I send email, but any mail sent to the account is not showing up. I've tried sending email directly from a couple of different email addresses... the mail from a POP account that it's picking up is also disappearing. The mail is not showing up in either the Inbox or Held Mail folders.

I don't know if you have gotten an answer on this yet but is it possible there is another machine/account setup somewhere to POP the messages from that account? Has the password been changed from the original back in 2005?

Archived