No Reports Filed?

GBruno

The last few spams that I reported resulted in NO REPORTS FILED. This hasn't happened to me before today, and I report a lot of spam. Apparently SpamCop suspects a forgery and doesn't process it any further.

Is this a new way to get spam through without SpamCop being able to do anything about it, or an old way that never did have an answer?

Hi, GBruno!

...Please help us! Click the red link, above, labeled "------>------> Latest and Current Announcements <------<------" then on the resulting page click the link labeled "[How-to] Post a Question (and prevent stupid/rude answers)" and review the text under the heading "The Details."

Posted into the Forum section;

SpamCop Discussion > Discussions & Observations > How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Reporting

Described/Defined as;

How to Instructions Only - Problems and issues belong in the other specific Forum sections

Moved this Topic to the Reporting Help Forum section. PM sent to advise of this action.

As I have been Reporting spam all day long, I have to agree with Steve. Insufficient data provided to try to guess at just what problems you might be seeing.

Archived