Need I dual report?

lnesseler

1. I report every spam I get to SpamCop. My provider is TWC's RoadRunner. Need I also log in to RR and report it through their webmail process or is the report to SpamCop sufficient?

2. RoadRunner filters out a considerable amount of spam. Is there any point in sending spam already identified by RR to SpamCop also?

Thanks much!

Hi, lnesseler!

1. I report every spam I get to SpamCop. My provider is TWC's RoadRunner. Need I also log in to RR and report it through their webmail process or is the report to SpamCop sufficient?
...Unless RR is using the SpamCop BL to filter your spam, reporting to RR may be of value to you and your fellow RR e-mail users, so I would suggest doing that.
2. RoadRunner filters out a considerable amount of spam. Is there any point in sending spam already identified by RR to SpamCop also?

<snip>

...Yes there is, at least for those of us who don't use RR e-mail! :) <g>

Topic moved out of the How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials Forum section, defined as;

System parts & Functions not fully explained under an existing Help menu / option .... Questions still needed to be asked about How to use/do something are to be posted into that function's Forum section.

into the SpamCop Reporting Help Forum section with this Post.

Archived