"No source IP address found, cannot proceed."

Lodewijk

Thank you.

I was about to contact Don D'Minion, but then last evening MailWasher gave a message with something about my SMTP server not accepting or not sending on the emails I tried to send SC -they were spam- but I clicked it away before I had read it carefully. So I am waiting for some new spam to copy the exact SMTP message from MW to tell Don D'Minion about that as well.

But that might have to do with my SC account not being active for reporting, so I'll contact him now anyway.

Don D'Minion has let me know that he has reinstated reporting for me.

Now I'm waiting for my ISP to fix the filtering problem. I just got a call from them saying that their technical team is looking at it and will get back to me. And that since they set up a new Webmail program they are still working on it to fix bugs and make it even better than the previous one.

The previous one was good enough for me, until I started to get that avalanche of spam suddenly a few months ago. Then I called them and they said that many clients had also reported it to them. So I guess they panicked a bit and decided to set up a whole new Webmail program... :D

I'm glad that because of that spam tsunami I discovered SC. Helps others get less spam too, even when they never even heard of SC.

Only getting a few spam these days... hopefully I can report even those few to SC again soon.

Archived