How come- spammers/scammers

Masterofnospam

I have been reporting scammers and spammers. Spammers who use multiple websites and there are 3 of them that have more than one website so I get practically triple the spam. I've been reporting for the sixth day so far and nothing. I get over 100 spams for these 3 jerks every day. From Tuesday to Thursday I had all together 31 emails and websites shut down. It just seems a waste of my time as I spend all day reporting. My suggestions to report all scammers and spammers to the appropriate entity. Right now i can't figure out who the host is for the above spammers.

Hi, Master,

...Yep, you've pretty much hit on exactly why there still is spam -- it's hard to find the source and harder to shut 'em down even if you've found it. One of the good things about the SpamCop parser is that it's pretty good at finding spam sources.

...If you've gotten 31 email [servers?] and web sites shut down, it seems to me you are not wasting your time! And we other spam victims very much appreciate what you've done. No one expects you to be able to shut down all spamming/ scamming yourself and you shouldn't expect that, either. :) <g>

Thanks for that, just had 3 more emails shutdown.

The ones I'm having issues with is:

proimagemrktginfo.com

panda-mail.com

Forgot what the 3rd one is. After reading your response I now feel I'm not wasting my time. If I and we can continue to report even the emails, hopefully they will get the hint, not sure. There have been scams for so many years in regards to scamming people by requesting a couple hundred dollars just to deliver a millions of dollar check. Don't these idiots realize that there have been stories on the news and investigating reports too. Why do they even bother trying.

I'll just continue reporting to the email providers and using spamcop. The hosting companies overseas seem to not care.

Hi, Master,

...Yep, you've pretty much hit on exactly why there still is spam -- it's hard to find the source and harder to shut 'em down even if you've found it. One of the good things about the SpamCop parser is that it's pretty good at finding spam sources.

...If you've gotten 31 email [servers?] and web sites shut down, it seems to me you are not wasting your time! And we other spam victims very much appreciate what you've done. No one expects you to be able to shut down all spamming/ scamming yourself and you shouldn't expect that, either. :) <g>

Archived