Requesting a refund

Webslinger

Hello,

I signed up last night for a multiple account and discovered I have absolutely no use

for the second account (an extra $15) that I ordered. I have since sent two emails to support at spamcop.net with my original receipt from paypal, requesting the cancellation of the second account (webby at spamcop dot net), and I have yet to receive a reply.

I'm guessing I'm out of luck or should I be sending my refund request to another email address?

Wondering,

Webby

Hello,

I signed up last night for a multiple account and discovered I have absolutely no use

for the second account (an extra $15) that I ordered. I have since sent two emails to support at spamcop.net with my original receipt from paypal, requesting the cancellation of the second account (webby at spamcop dot net), and I have yet to receive a reply.

I'm guessing I'm out of luck or should I be sending my refund request to another email address?

Wondering,

Webby

Hi, Webslinger!

...IIRC, that is the correct address. JT (who runs the email accounts, IIUC) may be a bit busy and unable to respond right away, but I imagine he will before too long.

...Good luck! And please keep us posted with follow-ups here.

Hello,

Wondering,

Webby

I don't know if it makes a difference, but you might try service(at)admin.spamcop.net if you're trying to get a refund for a reporting only account.

Hello,

Wondering,

Webby

Hi, Webslinger!

...IIRC, that is the correct address. JT (who runs the email accounts, IIUC) may be a bit busy and unable to respond right away, but I imagine he will before too long.

Hi,

Spamcop did send me a refund shortly before 12:30 midnight (EST) for my secondary email account (that I don't need). :D I guess they just needed some time to respond or they saw my message in this forum.

Thank you Spamcop.net.

Take care,

Webby

Hello,

Wondering,

Webby

Hi, Webslinger!

Hi,

Spamcop did send me a refund shortly before 12:30 midnight (EST) for my secondary email account (that I don't need). :D I guess they just needed some time to respond or they saw my message in this forum.

Thank you Spamcop.net.

Take care,

Webby

...Great news! Thanks for letting us know. :)

Archived