loaded cash support spammers

Loaded cash for months ignored our requests.

They promise to investigate, but nothing has been done to this day

some spam today

how to be?

Hi there got plans this evening? Im feeling hot and just can't find anyone real, it sucks. I'm seeking a real NSA pal to have good times with safely. I do not want a long term boyfriend for now so hope you are ok with it. I'm sending few tease pix hope you get pleasure from them. Can you give me yours too but to my cell phone? I uploaded my cell # on my profile so text/call me. Only thing you gotta do is log in there's no cost so don't worry! I should get going now so I'll be waiting for you. I will be your best looking mistress!;) 

w ww.wknd fun 39mm.com	ht tp://flirt bee.be/

-Sent via my iPad

Guess what, Im 18 yrs old and all legit. I'm here only for few months to pay a visit my family members and wish to hook up with you. Let's party through the nite and have a great time while sipping drinks! :) I am so alone stranded here with nothing to do. I've got a rental car so I can go ahead and see you. Just let me know babe. Send me a confidential message on my adult facebook page with your phone # to get this going. It only takes 3 seconds to join up so not a big deal, right? This shows you are sincerly interested in me. I will message you my # as well. I want you! TTYL! 

ht tp://bit.ly/vqyd rouf	ht tp://one mate.be/

-Sent via my iPad

Hi babe, I am 22 years old woman looking to find a lover boy to satisfy my fantasies in bed. And yes, I am real so stop doubting me. I have received some negative comments simple because I decline to give my phone # over email! Well guess what? When I did just that couple days ago, this guy was acting like scary and continued calling me at 3am daily. I had to disconnect my # so it sucked. Anyhoo, I hate lengthy emails - if you would like to link up in real person, meet me on my profile page right now. You will get sent to my phone # after you sign in. If you cannot even do this for me then no way, you aren't serious. I just want to make sure you are who you say you are! I hope you love my pics, you can see more on there also. I promise I won't bite (too hard) so don't be worried! Call or text me! :) 

ww w.partying 5iiea.net	ht tp://oat dance.net/

-Sent via my iPad

Hi handsome, I am 18 yrs old young woman wanting to find a fella to fulfill my urges in bed. And yes, I am real so stop questioning me. I have gotten some foolish replies because I insist not give my phone # over email! Well guess what? When I did just that couple weeks ago, this guy ended up to be crazy and called me at 5am day after day. I had to disconnect my # so it was crappy. Anyway, I dislike lengthy emails - if you wish to hang out in real person, meet me on my profile page right away. You will get to my phone # after you sign in. If you won't even do this for me then no way, you aren't serious. I just want to ensure you are legit! I hope you take pleasure in my pics, you can see more on there also. I promise I won't bite (too hard) so don't be reluctant! Call or text me! :) 

w ww.freaki 82xkhb.net   h ttp://room call.be/

-Sent via my iPhone

Hello, I am 21 yrs old and all real. I'm here only for couple of days to hang out with my relatives and want to hook up with you. Let's party thru the evening and get to know each other while drinking! :) I am so lonely confined here with nothing to do. I got a rental-car so I can go ahead and see you. Just let me know hon. Send me a private msg on my adult facebook page with your phone # to get this up and running. It only takes 3 sec to join so no big deal, right? This shows you are definitely interested in me. I will message you my # as well. I want you! TTYL! 

h ttp://bit.ly/rv dtm	ht tp://one mate.be/

-Sent via my iPhone

I do not like extensive emails so let me make this quick for you. I'm a real lady exploring for nsa fun so if you want to meet me then text me someting sexy. My phone # is under my pictures on adult facebook. I am tired of all the bots! 

w ww.a group 7te.net  ht tp://room call.be/

-Sent via my iphone

Hi anticraigslistspammer,

LoadedCash.com operate an affiliate program which, amongst other things, allows those at the top of the pyramid to distance themselves from (almost) any blame for the specific activities of the affiliates. I suspect that only government agencies would have any leverage over them. If those sites advertised in the spam you quote are affiliates then LoadedCash.com will have negligible liability (or indeed control) relating to them.

If you want to make life more difficult for the senders of e-mail spam (the footsoldiers/junk mailers) SpamCop can be useful by way of the SpamCop Blocking List and complaints to spammer's service providers. Individuals can support the effort through SpamCop Reporting by establishing and operating a SpamCop Reporting Account.

Complaints (no blocking list) are also sent to the hosts of spam websites/spamvertized websites. That won't do much good if the website is part of a spam-controlled network (hosting on a bot-net seems to have declined but is a related problem for stopping the spam). Nevertheless, you may like to look at Reporting spam Websites, Tracking Down spam Websites for Reporting and Verifying Reportability of spam Websites.

There are more specialized tools to address the difficult area of spam websites. See Steve T's post http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...amp;#entry82307 (KnujOn and Complainterator). You might also want to report spam to the FTC - you will get zero feedback but, we are assured, it eventually achieves something with US spam.

So, that's the fingers, hands and arms of the monster. Easier said than done of course - you're dealing with something spanning two or more countries - but remove those appendages and it will, at least, have great difficulty in wiping its bottom.

loadedcash don't block the adverts that are sending spam
I would need to know more about LoadedCash than I want to, to understand that. If you are being spammed (have not signed up for the attention you receive) you can use the methods above to do something about it.

they hacked my emails.

"sent" folders - deleted

loadedcash spammers know my email and your nick name there - yahoomaster

him message:

Hi again stupid Russian!

So far you have following emails:

anticraigslistspammer[at]yahoo.com

lolfun35[at]yahoo.com

antispamcraigslistnoabuse[at]yahoo.com

Are you going to create MORE fu**ing fake emails and complain? :)

I can't wait until I reveal your fu**ing address and your real name to the whole world.

You better stop fu**ing messing me you stupid c**t. :)

OK, badword filter updated. <_<

Many forums have a policy prohibiting members from having more than one member account - including this forum. If the "flames" you quote are from other members of some forum and relate to you having several accounts in a place that does not allow it (I don't know), you are undermining your ability to complain about those to the administrator of that place.

Priority of course is to fix account(s) hacking and that is primarily a matter for the administrator(s) where those accounts reside, possibly the police or other enforcement agency since it is illegal in most places, plus of course you must ensure you change/upgrade your password(s) and either use a "passphrase" you can remember or keep it/them secure (I'm sure you've done that already). That is all outside of SpamCop's scope but if you want a source of "hard to crack" passwords, one that I trust is GRC:

https://www.grc.com/ppp.htm (intended as "one time" passwords but OK if a decent password length is chosen).

https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm (snip or combine to maximum length of password allowed and keep secure)

The "flame" messages are NOT spam but should be reported to the administrator and/or abuse handler for that service where they originate (Yahoo?) as a "Terms of Service" violation by those people

The messages you first posted appear to be spam and can be handled by SpamCop reporting (if you get a reporting account) and/or by reporting to the other anti-spam organizations mentioned before (it has to be you to do this).

You are certainly upsetting someone, which is always a good sign when dealing with spammers. Just don't make it personal with them - let them do all the abusing while you fight back legally and "within the rules".

the administration has promised to investigate, but comes and spam today.

I have received many threats from other mailboxes.

the problem is not solved to this day

Iphone not my field

There seem to be APPs to help you use SpamCop to report spam and attack is your best defense

http://www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli/spamcoptool2/

Might be worth a look at? By reporting you become more than one person attacking this spammer.

You also need strong Alphanumeric passwords for your emails, bank accounts, etc to make them hack resistant.

like VV6aSUwobWR which is reckoned a dedicated computer would hack in 407 years

For Windows I use Password Depot (freeware for 25 passwords free full version trail for 30 days which should be enough time to create real secure Iphone passwords) this has a freewaree Iphone App as well. You have to create the password file for APP to use on a windows computer first. There are bound to be others dedicated for Iphone.

Remember I don't use Iphone and advice is free till you act on it

• 5 weeks later...

loadedcash promised to deal with the problem.

but nothing more than promises

http://toughluv.be/index.php?aff_qekl?offe...mp;aff_sub=2317

Here is what Im searching for - a man who is powerful enough to hold melift me up and make me moan for a long time. I don't care who sees us as long as you can treat me hot in bed. I want it to be a weekend thing where we meet somewhere discreet. I can be submissive or dominant you get to choose all depends on the alcohol you buy me lol. I don't do this email bullsh** so text my cell and let's exchange few words to see if we feel each other. Just to protect myself a little, I added my phone # on my private profile so you can see more of me on there...no cost for you to check me out. I hope you're real because Im feeling so aroused!

-Sent via my iPod

http://overtold.be/index.php?aff_ixwfa?off...sub=10639827772

Hello happy Sunday! I am in search of some NSA passion but all people seem to be phony around here. :( I am in a long distance relationship and I hope to meet someone special to fulfill my wants and maybe you could be the one? I don't care about looks or age as long as you're real. I'm sending some photos of me, if you love what you see then message me your phone # on my profile page and I'll text you. No b.s, costs nothing to join and it's for adults like me and you. This confirms you're local and trustworthy so no exceptions! I'm available early as tomorrow to meet up. You won't be dissappointed! :)

www blt ly/yh

-Sent via my iPad

http://darknsa.be/index.php?aff_gp?offer_i...sub=05623782373

Gday, I am 22 yrs old and all legit. I am here only for a wk to visit my relatives and would lke to hang around with you. Let's party through the night time and take it easy while getting buzzed! :) I am so bored stiff confined here with absolutely nothing to do. I have a rental-car so I can drive to see you. Just let me know hun. Send me a confidential message on my adult facebook page with your phone # to get this running. It only takes 3 sec to join so not a biggie, right? This shows you are genuinely interested in me. I will message you my # as well. You'll be all mine! TTYL!

my fbook profile

-Sent via my iPhone

Edited by Steve T (turetzsr) 10 Sep 2012 2:47 pm EDT to intentionally "break" hyperlinks.

Archived