Should I report more than once the same spam?

exdespam

Hello guys, okay?

When making a complaint in the SpamCop Spammer will only get a warning?

Actually I wonder what he gets when we do the denunciation.

Continuing ... even after making the complaint, still keep getting spammed from the same source.

So I wonder, still denouncing these emails I get, or I report only once and add in my electronic trash?

Hello guys, okay?

When making a complaint in the SpamCop Spammer will only get a warning?

Actually I wonder what he gets when we do the denunciation.

Continuing ... even after making the complaint, still keep getting spammed from the same source.

So I wonder, still denouncing these emails I get, or I report only once and add in my electronic trash?

You should report every new one you get, if you are able to. Yes, warnings go out, if the spammer's service provider chooses to receive them, but, more importantly, each report counts for something in the SpamCop blocking list. When you look at that explanation, you will see that one reporter will not cause the spammer's IP address to be listed - it takes several**. But if each reporter reports only the first time for each spammer, maybe none of them are ever listed. If everyone reports as much as they can, every time they receive spam, then the chance of listing a particular spammer is increased.

**(or if they hit a SpamCop spamtrap but that is another story)

Archived