My quick reporting password no longer works.

syncopator

I have checked in MailWasher, and it is correct.

After despatching spam from MailWasher I now receive a message from SpamCop with links to complete the reports - just as I had to before receiving the quick reporting password.

Why is this happening. What can I do to remedy it?

What can I do to remedy it?

When you checked MailWasher did you check that it now reports you spam correctly using your quick reporting address? to use quick reporting the spam should be emailed to

quick[DOT]{YourQuickReportingCode}[AT]spam[DOT]spamcop[DOT]net

It sounds like you may have been working on your Mailhosts, which causes "Quick" reporting to be disabled.

Log in, click on the "Mailhosts" tab, and look for a link that talks about "Removing the quick embargo."

Or, you can EMAIL your login username (email address) to me so I can look at your account details. service[at]spamcop.net

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

It sounds like you may have been working on your Mailhosts, ...

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Or, you can EMAIL your login username (email address) to me so I can look at your account details. service[at]spamcop.net

Ok Don, I shall send email as soon as I send this post.

It sounds like you may have been working on your Mailhosts, which causes "Quick" reporting to be disabled.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
...Don is referring to making changes (deleting and/ or adding) in your SpamCop Mailhost Configuration.
...Log into the SpamCop Reporting Page with your SpamCop reporting account id (generally, the e-mail address on which you are receiving spam that you wish to report).

Archived