listed 2 domains

fmedina_79

...If you have a specific question about a section of the FAQ that confuses you, please identify/post the title of that section or article here with your question and we will attempt to help you understand. If you haven't looked at a FAQ yet, please see the SpamCop FAQ, links to which appear near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page, such as this page. You will especially wish to review the articles labeled "SpamCop Blocking List - Am I listed?" and "How can I be de-listed" and also some of the articles under the headings "SpamCop Blocking List Service" and "Help for abuse-desks and administrators."

No sign of either being currently listed and can't see that there have been any recent reports - would need SC staff to say if there have been spamtrap hits (thus previous listing but with no reports). The abuse handlers shown by SC are:

64.15.152.254 abusgestion[at]iweb.com

74.81.93.114 abuse[at]gnax.net

Questions about mail "deliverability" should go to those networks but the bottom line is, not currently in the SCbl. There may have been some false positives through a mirror server with DNS lookups on bl.spamcop.net for the past week-10 days but it looks like no DNS lookups on that domain are working just at the moment. If you have evidence of current blocking attributed to the SCbl, I'm sure the SC staff would be interested to see it.

We were having problems with some of our mirror blocking list servers returning incorrect data. That has been fixed.

74.81.93.114 is not on our list and never has been. There is no report history against that IP.

64.15.152.254 is not on our list and never has been. There is one report against it from late July.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

Archived