[Resolved] Using postmaster#hostpapasupport.com[at]devnull.spamcop.net for statistical tracking.

mrmaxx

Tracking URL: http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z5636887011ze...2485fee791ee1dz

Since SpamCop isn't able to find a working email address for reporting, I went to the HostPapasupport.com website and got into chat with one of their agents. I explained I wanted to report some UCE from one of their customers and asked for the proper reporting address. I was told "info[at]hostpapasupport.com" is the correct email address to send spam complaints. This is for block 76.74.128.0 - 76.74.128.255.

...Wouldn't it have been better for hostpapasupport to record that information somewhere that SpamCop and other interested parties, who certainly look in those same places, could find it? Or did they do that following your inquiry?

...Wouldn't it have been better for hostpapasupport to record that information somewhere that SpamCop and other interested parties, who certainly look in those same places, could find it? Or did they do that following your inquiry?

Turetzsr... I have no idea if they have done that. I may send an email to abuse.net with this info so they can update their records.

Archived