NO USERID FOUND

I've been using SPAMCOP for a very long time now with no problems. Now all of a sudden I get a message indicating NO USERID. When I resubmit, I get an e-mail back with a different code to login, but every time I try, whether I click directly on the link or cut and paste the code, it keeps saying NO USERID FOUND. I've tried several times now with several new and different codes each time. I've cleaned my cache and rebooted, but still can not use the feature to be able to trace spam and submit e-mails to the offender's ISP. Any clues as to what is going on.

Story goes that there was a database issue last evening. However that was allegedly cleaned up about the time Ellen posted in the newsgroups that she had just found out about it, adn that the system was back up ... That said, I just logged in to test, no problem ... so, extrapolating your words "tried several times now with several new and different codes each time" .... the first thing I'd sugest is to find and kill all existing SpamCop cookies ... then try the "latest new" code to log in and accept the new cookies.

Archived