"old e-mail"

woot44

newbie here... don't know what to expect. I have read over many different posts but don't see my "problem" listed. Here goes... I have sent mail to spamcop through Mailwasher Pro. I check my mail daily. I have then received Spamcop's reply when I click on the link and the information given at the very end tells me the mail is too old (or some other wording) and then states the number of days; over 3 days, 7.5 days, etc. I am unsure how I can possibly be getting this when I reply within the same day to report it as spam. Sorry I cannot provide a c/c/p example. Thanks for your help. Oh, I use spamcop through Mailwasher Pro 4.1, and Cox Communications as IP provider... if any help. Thanks. woot

Generally the SpamCop parser uses the date/time stamp added by your ISP's (or other email provider's) server when it receives the email. If you are continually getting messages saying that your spam is too old then it probably means that the mail server that receives your incoming email has its clock set wrong.

Archived