Mailbox size

Hi !

I asked a while ago about the mailbox size and somebody (I think it was Jeff) told me that it was 15MB. How can I check the size of my mailbox ?

Im planning my vacations and I want to know how my mbox size grows because Im using it for business purposes and I dont want bounced mails to go back to the senders :)

Thanks a lot

Enigma

The suggested 15M was a probable guess at a max, though I'm sure there was a lso a caveat about it not being an actively enforced action item at present. However, noting that the requests for assistance from JT to manually delete folder contents for users are starting to add up, it wouldn't surpise me to see that there may be a hard limit coming into play.

In your example, under prestn conditions, I (personally) don't believe your account would start bouncing. I'd rather suspect that you'd be among those complaining of login and sluggishness issues upon your return .... If it's a "business" account, why would you allow it to get so big with no action taken? None of my business, it just struck me as a bit unusual.

Archived