Administrators emailing me directly

I was just curious. I have been getting several emails from administrators that I have previously reported as sending spam. I never send reports when they dont accept munged reports. How are they getting my address?? This is troublesome. They have all been civil and promised to stop the spam....but still was wondering how they obtained my address. Thanks in advance!!

Sundaypuncher82

Administrators have the option of replying to the report; the reply is directed to 'reportnumber[at] spamcop; spamcop then forwards the answer to you.

The administrators do not know your email address; just the spamcop report number.

Congratulations that you have had that many answers!

Miss Betsy

Geeez!!! I went back and looked at the full headers on those emails and thats exactly what is happening. Spamcop is sending me the replies not the administrators. Sorry to waste everyones time on this. Please bear with us computer rocks as we learn.

Thanks for your swift replies!!

Sundaypuncher82

Geeez!!!  I went back and looked at the full headers on those emails and thats exactly what is happening.  Spamcop is sending me the replies not the administrators.  Sorry to waste everyones time on this.  Please  bear with us computer rocks as we learn.

Thanks for your swift replies!!

Sundaypuncher82

Hi, Sundaypuncher82,

...IMHO, you have absolutely nothing for which to apologize. That's why these fora are here! :) <g>

...IMHO, you have absolutely nothing for which to apologize.  That's why these fora are here!  :) <g>

Well, it took me a bit to get over the "excitement" at seeing the Topic title, thinking that it was my PM traffic to this poster about moving his/her postings that was generating the complaint <g>

Archived