Internal Server Error

Surpresa

When I try to report spam, as soon as it gets to the point of being ready to send the reports, I click to send them and I always get this:

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, your request could not be processed.

Rest assured that this problem will be fixed. Please re-try the operation which caused this error in a minute or two. You can even leave this error screen open and use your browser's "reload" button to re-try. Please do not press reload repeatedly though. Pressing the button more often does not resolve the problem faster. It just makes a bad situation worse.

If you believe this is a bug which occurs only under specific circumstances (rather than a temporary, general problem), please click on "Help" above and report the problem in the forum with as much detail as you can.

OK, following the directions here:

please click on "Help" above and report the problem in the forum with as much detail as you can.

you sent:

When I try to report spam, as soon as it gets to the point of being ready to send the reports, I click to send them and I always get this:

So my first questions are:

How are you trying to report spam?

Are you submitting the spam from the web page?

Was it submitted via email and you are following the link provided in the email response?

Are you going directly to your reporting page and clicking the "Report spam" link?

Is it always the same spam you are trying to report?

Have you tried cancelling that report and seeing if it happens again on the next message?

Have you tried purging out all of your unreported spam and trying fresh?

I am using a link to forward spam to spamcop. When it is ready I get an email from spamcop and I go directly to my web page and click on the report spam button. I get to the page where it's all ready to send the reports and when I click on send I get that message. And, yes, I have tried clearing out all the unreported spam and try new spam, but the same thing always happens. And thanks a lot for your help! - Surpresa

In that case, it looks like something may be wrong with your account in that we are not seeing any other reports of problems (and I have been reporting without error right along).

The next step would be to send an email with the contents of your 2 posts here along with your registered spamcop address (so the deputies can find your account) to: deputies<at>spamcop.net

Please report back here with any success/failure in this process.

Archived