Preferences Help Needed

Corwyn

I am attempting to change my filter reporting preferences from munged to not munged reporting, although it seems to have accepted my preference change, the new preference is not being used. Is this a known issue?

Also, love the new page layout, looks great, but one thing I would like to see added, the ability to put more than one Public standard report recipient address in reporting preferences which can be choosen from when reported.

Thanks in advance.

I can't help with your first issue.

I have five email addresses under "Public standard report recipients", separated by commas, and that works correctly. Note that there's a limit of 100 characters for that input field.

As no one else has offered up an answer to the first, how about this? Might it be possible that this is an item also handled via some stored bits in your cookie? Perhaps logging out and back in might be enough to get a new cookie with this bit toggled? Worst case, delete your existing SpamCop cookies and come in again, thus ensuring that they're up to date? If it's not a cookie data bit, then no, I have no idea. That you say it appears that the change took, and logging out and back in didn't actually change the setting, then there's an issue somewhere, and no, I can't recall it coming up before. Please follow up so I can see if this is an item that needs to be kicked up to the admins.

I am still experiencing a problem with unmunging my reports. The preferences say that it's set to not munge, but it is still munging reports, Please forward this to the admins.

I have cleared my cookied and reset it, that didn't fix the issue.

Archived