Reported Errors

Cosmido

Hi I have submitted 3 spam emails by forwarding them.

I get :-

"SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:

SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email:"

I think that this might be that in trying to un quarantine the message from POP file my spam Filter, some details may have been lost. I am going to suspend quarantining and try again with new emails.

Has anyone else has had this problem?

I am receiving between 40 -200 spam a day and am concerned about the build up when going on holiday etc. and want to help stop them anyway especially some of the unpleasant ones.

I think that this might be that in trying to un quarantine the message from POP file my spam Filter, some details may have been lost. I am going to suspend quarantining and try again with new emails.

I don't know if "POP file my spam Filter" is a software product or not. If you have used this method before successfully, it could be the messages themselves or a glitch at spamcops end. If it is a new procedure for you, it may not be compatible with spamcops processing by modifying something spamcop needs to recognize the message.

I am receiving between 40 -200 spam a day and am concerned about the build up when going on holiday etc. and want to help stop them anyway especially some of the unpleasant ones.

Do you have the spamcop email service? If so, there is currently no implemented limit on the size of your mailbox. And if the messages are over 3 days old (from when your ISP received them), they are not reportable through spamcop.

If I have not helped, please report back with an explanation of exactly what software you are using, your email configuration, etc.

Good luck

POPFile is bayesian based filtering software.

A couple of sugestions for Cosmido:

1) Take POPFile out of the picture (temporarily disable) and determine if you can forward spam To SpamCop successfully.

2) Are you using the extension for POPFile that enables reporting to SpamCop (created by Jonathan Michaelson)? If so, then you should check out this thread here in the POPFile extensions forum: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thr...forum_id=226152

PeterJ

Archived