spammer always back with same junk

zocker

hi, i like to know if there is any way to find a guys adress or phone number through the mailhost or what ever it takes>>>i am ready for these bastards, also i ve been reporting host 0-1pool127-183.nas11.fort-lauderdale1.fl.us.da.qwest.net....i dont know, 2-3 times a day...its comming back daily>>>>whats wrong with that???

maybe it is somewere written down......but there is soooo much here.....

\help is greatly appreciated :)

There is no way to find a physical address/phone number from an IP address, especially because this seems to be a dial-up address (it is in one of the dial-up bls), so technically it could be anywhere in the world. The ISP using the time of the message and the IP could track it down to the account being used for access, but they are unlikely to give you that information.

You may want to check how/if you are reporting...we are not given much information to work wth any longer but...

That IP is resolving to: host 65.139.127.183 = 0-1pool127-183.nas11.fort-lauderdale1.fl.us.da.qwest.net

and 65.139.127.183 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

According to this page: http://mailsc.spamcop.net/sc?track=65.139.127.183 (Reporting History) shows only 1 mole reports being made against that IP, which IIUC, currently does nothing to list the IP in the bl. If those are your reports the IP has only had 1 recent report made. It takes at least 2 different reporters to list an IP.

Also, according to: http://www.samspade.org/t/lookat?a=65.139.127.183

OrgAbuseName: Qwest IP Abuse

OrgAbusePhone: 1-877-886-6515

OrgAbuseEmail: abuse[at]qwest.net

Spamcop would report to: abuse-nonverbose[at]qwest.net

thanks steven, was just a try, just wonder why nobody reported him/her before.this quest net is the result of multiple spams i receive on daily bases. seems like the same person from the look of the layout of the spam.

thanks steven, was just a try, just wonder why nobody reported him/her before.this quest net  is the result of multiple spams i receive on daily bases. seems like the same person from the look of the layout of the spam.

But if this same person is on dialup or DHCP and getting a different IP each time, different IP's will be getting reported. This could cause problems for the next person who gets the IP that was just corrupted.

<snip>

this quest net  is the result of multiple spams i receive on daily bases. seems like the same person from the look of the layout of the spam.

...It might also be different people running the same SpamWare.

Archived