Total and Pure confusion??

agape

Dear Everyone,

This is the first time I have done this. Is this what is called a chat room? Anyhow, I could not find info on Internet Explorer and how to get the header information needed. Can anyone help? I'm pretty unsophisticated about all this...but I'm learning! Thanks! :unsure:

No this is not a "chat room" .... What information on Internet Explorer would you be looking for in here? "Getting header info" sounds like you want to do something with either an NNTP posting or an e-mail ... however, I'd really like to try to handle/answer an actual qestion ... So can you at least take some time to actually identify what you'd like to talk about, perhaps by at least taking a few minutes and reading a few of the other Topics within these Forums ... maybe even finding an answer or two along the way, but at least learning what type of information is requested so as someone can even begin to try to come up with a good answer or suggestion.

Dear Everyone,

This is the first time I have done this.  Is this what is called a chat room?  Anyhow, I could not find info on Internet Explorer and how to get the header information needed.  Can anyone help?  I'm pretty unsophisticated about all this...but I'm learning!  Thanks! :unsure:

13639[/snapback]

Are you trying to figure out how to report spam to spamcop?

I actually had to split this posting out from where the user first placed it, and made it it's own Topic ... as you can see, it didn't relate to any other Topic, especially where it was first posted.

Dear Everyone,

This is the first time I have done this.  Is this what is called a chat room?  Anyhow, I could not find info on Internet Explorer and how to get the header information needed.  Can anyone help?  I'm pretty unsophisticated about all this...but I'm learning!  Thanks! :unsure:

13639[/snapback]

Welcome aboard, agape! It sounds as if you want to find the headers attached to a spam email message you've received, so you'll have everything you need for submitting it to SpamCop. We won't be able to help until we know what program or website you use to read your email, though, as there are lots of options and they all work differently. Can you tell us? Then someone may know how to help.

Cheers, Nick

Archived