Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

I am frequently receiving the following messasge when sending e-mails. I have been subscribscibing to Spamcop for over 18 months and the problem has recently started. I have altered the e-mail address for this posting to protect the person concerned. I can assure you that I am attempting to send to valid e-mail addresses.

ERROR: Your message could not be delivered.

The mail server generated the following error message:

The following message to <****[at]**92nl.fsnet.co.uk> was undeliverable.

The reason for the problem:

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 554-'<c60.cesmail.net[216.154.195.49]>: Client host rejected: Access denied'

The forum topic suggested by Wazoo is relevant. I can confirm that fsnet is part of Freeserve.

However I look to you to resolve this problem. I subscribe to Spamcop to receive a service. That service is not being fulfilled if I cannot send e-mails to certain addresses. There are more people with Freeserve e-mail addresses in the UK than for any other ISP.

Please advise the way forward.

The forum topic suggested by Wazoo is relevant. I can confirm that fsnet is part of Freeserve.

However I look to you to resolve this problem. I subscribe to Spamcop to receive a service. That service is not being fulfilled if I cannot send e-mails to certain addresses. There are more people with Freeserve e-mail addresses in the UK than for any other ISP.

Please advise the way forward.

13945[/snapback]

...Sorry, there's nothing SpamCop can do. Freeserve admins own and operate their servers and can do whatever they want to do with them.

...E-mail is not a guaranteed-delivery mechanism. SpamCop e-mail service does not (and can not) guarantee delivery of your e-mails. Any e-mail service that tells you they can do that is lying.

Archived