Can't report several spams in a row

stan

Since a few days I can't report several spams in a row. What I usually do is report several spams by mail, then I get spamcop's answers by mail, and I click on the reporting URL in one of them. That brings up the reporting web page for that spam, and once reported I get a link "Unreported spam..." which I can click on to proceed to the next spam.

But now this link isn't there anymore, and I have to click on the link in each email separately to report the spams.

I have a free account.

When I click on the "security upgrade..." link on the reporting form, it brings me to the URL http://www.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=sendauth&code= , which says:

-----

No valid email address entered:

Copyright © 1998-2004 SpamCop.net, Inc., All rights reserved.

HTML4/CSS2 - We suggest Firefox Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2004 SpamCop.net, Inc., All rights reserved.

HTML4/CSS2 - We suggest Firefox Privacy Policy

-----

On the top of the reporting page, there is my email address with a "Log out" link next to it. If I click on that link, it sends an empty cookie "code" which expires one year ago for the domain "www.spamcop.net", but then I'm still logged in (no matter how much I refresh the pages).

Under the "site style" selection button, it always reads "Requires cookies", but I have cookies enabled. Not sure if it's normal or not.

I'm using the AWeb 3.4 browser with java scri_pt disabled.

Thanks.

If I understand correctly, (and I have no idea if I do or not) ... you need to go to Preferences, and "change your password" ... I think that will solve what I think you are complaining about ..???

Thanks! For some reason, after changing my password, the "Report now" link is now back when I have spam reports pending.

The mail I got told me to log in at www.spamcop.net, but I didn't have to do that; I was still logged in (even though the server didn't send any cookie).

Archived