spam at topic

kolor

hi I would like ask how to report spam if spam is only on topic.Spamcop don't see it.

Good Day. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of($9.6 000,000 Million) Dollar left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. If you are interested and ready to partake inthis great business opportunity,kindly get back to me for more details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 45%of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. Your Full Name:________________ Your Country:____________ Your city: _______________ Your occupation:__________ Your age :________________ Your sex :________________ Your Private Phone no:___________ for further confidential details about the said fund. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards.Mrs.Jamila Taimallah

6 minutes ago, kolor said:

Are you referring to spam on the forum or spam you've received by email? The example you cite  looks very similar to spam I receive by email.

If you wish to report spam you see here on the forum, there's a "Report spam" link near the top of each post.

To report spam you receive by email, you'll have to register for a reporting account at www.spamcop.net

I've seen similar, where the message appears to be placed in the subject. It's a minor nuisance when reporting, and a good sign that you're dealing with a spammer. What lking said to do usually works for me.

Archived