Mail not being forwarded.

Since last night I have not been getting any email forwarded to me through my Spamcop account. I have even sent myself email through another account, and seen in my server logs that is has been accepted by the spamcop server, but that's the last I've seen of it.

Is something going on over there?

(P.S. I've checked in my "Held Mail" and it's not in there)

There is a possibility that your "forwarded" address was bouncing, so the SpamCop server just quit sending anything. If this is your "registered" reporting address, usually logging into "your" page at www.spamcop.net will display a message about the problem and offer a checkbox to clear the problem. If it's another address, perhaps going into Preferences (?) and fiddling with some bits to re-actuvate a setting somewhere, i.e., re-entering the e-mail address, changing some other setting ...???

But, that you state that logs show acceptance ... odd ...

Not quite the same, I read the original poster as having e-mail forwarded "from" SpamCop .... you say "to" SpamCop ... but maybe the second part of the previous suggestion might still be somewhat valid ..??? see if you can "set up the account again" and see if a flag or setting clears up and gets the two servers talking again? Are you and your Dad using the same ISP?

We're using different ISPs. My dad only forwards to. And I foward to and from spamcopy (several email accounts to spamcop, and then from spamcop to my gmail account).

It's actually kind of sporatic. I'll do some more testing like you suggested, and post whatever I find here (if I find anything significant).

Since last night I have not been getting any email forwarded to me through my Spamcop account. I have even sent myself email through another account, and seen in my server logs that is has been accepted by the spamcop server, but that's the last I've seen of it.

Is something going on over there?

(P.S. I've checked in my "Held Mail" and it's not in there)

14719[/snapback]

Please send me those server logs and I'll take a look.

JT

Archived