Drop in SPAM?

rdgrimes

I've seen a huge drop in the volume of spam I'm getting. Over the past few days or so. Has anybody else noticed this? Wonder if this a widespread trend, or if somone upstream has introduced a spam filter. (like my hosting company for my domains that filter through SC)

I've got the first notices from msn that they removed some spammers...my hotmail spam has certainly dropped dramatically... Unfortunately the drop is never consistent or complete once you made it on several spammers’ lists. Not even telling yourself "one spammer at a time" can be consoling...

I've got the first notices from msn that they removed some spammers...my hotmail spam has certainly dropped dramatically... Unfortunately the drop is never consistent or complete once you made it on several spammers’ lists. Not even telling yourself "one spammer at a time" can be consoling...

Spammers are like cockroaches, you kill one and there are a thousand more hiding in the walls. We need a really big can of Raid! Or, more ISP's using SpamCop.

...Ken

14906[/snapback]

One spammer at a time is better than none.

Archived