Nonrouteable websites

littlepeaks

I often receive emails with non-routeable websites such as below  (I think they are getting my info off Facebook for these, since they sometimes reference friends I never contact):

Host tvvf.rgeenoh.accountant (checking ip) IP not found ; tvvf.rgeenoh.accountant discarded as fake.

tvvf.rgeenoh.accountant is not a routeable IP address

If these websites are non-routeable, how is it that I once accidentally clicked on a link, and it went to a website? (I think it went to some site selling furs from Russia)

2 hours ago, littlepeaks said:
If these websites are non-routeable, how is it that I once accidentally clicked on a link, and it went to a website? (I think it went to some site selling furs from Russia)

SpamCop uses a very basic/ancient "web browser", depending what browser  you use you may get this also

Some sites may block SpamCops IP. Also with me I believe FaceBook sell your info, I set up a gmail account with full name like GeorgeAlexanderLouis@gmail.com after using it for a FB account a Russian Crime gang have it?
https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6449473989za5c91e8908d7a451c22d0cbce26edb56z

Edited by petzl