"Would send" Issues

ewv

spam report id 670027023 sent to: spamrelay[at]certcc.or.kr

spam report id 670027025 sent to: security[at]qrix.com

spam report id 670027027 sent to: ewv.sys.scp[at]moosecove.org

spam report id 670027029 sent to: spamcop[at]imaphost.com

I can see the headers of the spam by using the report id. They parse just fine for me.

putRow Column 'type' cannot be null (1048)/sc?

Sorry, failed to get reportid from database, will not send.

That I can't duplicate. Do you have any feel for what the parse was trying to report when the failure occurred? It must have been in the body, maybe a web link or something?

- Don -

Do you have any feel for what the parse was trying to report when the failure occurred?

The spam parsed normally. The program error occurred when I clicked 'send spam reports now'.

Both times this happened involved xarnet.net, for which you had special processing discouraging reports concerning www.camcontacts.net. I did not check the box for that report either time, but did check the one after it for an interested 3rd party (savis.net?).

Also, can you remove the email addresses displayed in my previous post?

Do you have any feel for what the parse was trying to report when the failure occurred?

The spam parsed normally. The program error occurred when I clicked 'send spam reports now'.

Both times this happened involved xarnet.net, for which you had special processing discouraging reports concerning www.camcontacts.net. I did not check the box for that report either time, but did check the one after it for an interested 3rd party (savis.net?).

Also, can you remove the email addresses displayed in my previous post?

First of all, this discussion would have been better served over in the "Help" Forum, under your own Topic. That you decided to respond to a FAQ only serves to confuse some, but definitely excludes help from folks that would have seen your data in the "correct" placement of your query.

That said, you can edit your own posts, try the "Edit" button.

Might want to do that prior to (I'm hoping) JeffG moves this "conversation" out his FAQ entry and back into the main section of the Forum.

Archived