Missed HTML link

Cry Havok

Others who spend more time on parses will be along shortly (remembering this is a weekend in the US) to enhance and correct anything I may get wrong.

Well on first look, neither of the "links" in the body are <A HREF= > links.

The first is a link to a java scri_pt scri_pt which spamcop doesn't deal with at all because there really is not an automated method to determine what the scri_pt would do.

The second is simply text in the code which if matched up with a differend link in the <A HREF= > code would be the "valid link" hiding the incorrect one and spamcop does not want to report the "valid links".

There is also the "=3D" through out the parse of the body which I think will mess up the parser as well. How are you reporting this spam (email, 1 or 2 part web page), and what software are you using fr your mail client?

There is also the "=3D" through out the parse of the body which I think will mess up the parser as well.  How are you reporting this spam (email, 1 or 2 part web page), and what software are you using fr your mail client?

One part web page. I'm using Outlook 2003, but the content is the same from any mail client (or even pulled by hand from the IMAP/POP server).

Archived