New consistent failure to find source IP for Gmail

Celtkin

I am consistently getting the same error when reporting spam received by my Gmail account and receive the following error. All of my mail hosts are registered. Any suggestions?
Parsing header:

host 2002:a02:715c:0:0:0:0:0 (getting name) no name

0: Received: by 2002:a02:715c:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id n28-v6csp134938jaf; Tue, 1 May 2018 18:00:38 -0700 (PDT)

No unique hostname found for source: 2002:a02:715c:0:0:0:0:0

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts

Will not trust this Received line.

Mailhost configuration problem, identified internal IP as source

Mailhost:
Please correct this situation - register every email address where you receive spam

No source IP address found, cannot proceed.

Add/edit your mailhost configuration
Finding full email headers
Submitting spam via email (may work better)
Example: What spam headers should look like

Nothing to do.

Tracking reference: https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6462535297z3fb53b69ed56665b2547789c12b772aaz

{Moderator: Sense you provided the Tracking URL (Thank you), I have deleted the redundant information.  That will keep this thread cleaner and easier to read.}

I would not hold my breath.  Just keeping up with innovations by spammers within the email standards, is a full time job.  Making allowances for errors made by internet service providers, like gmail, and email applications would make the task and sw configuration unmanageable.

1 hour ago, Celtkin said:

No, obviously not but thank you. Any chance that Spamcop can implement a workaround in your reporting system?

Caused by Spoofing Gmail headers, if you look at legit email you won't see those spoofed  headers. Seems a Gmail problem

To report copy from, including this line down. A short while after reporting this spammer stops attacking but make sure it is reported to legit abuse address. put spoofed headers in notes, include submision to abuse for Gmail

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;

Archived