How to find invalid domain reroute information

w7psk

Link in an emails is obviously a invalid domain. Even safe domain checkers are not finding it.  However Im sure if I click it, then it would go to a valid but Im no way going

to click a link blind.   Any way to find out where it re-directs to?

www.55k.perrsai.date

What you provided above are several "Report IDs".  Unfortunately, only you can see the reports when you are logged in to SpamCop.net.

A "Tracking URL" can be found at the top of Report page and looks like

SpamCop v 4.9.0 © 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Here is your TRACKING URL - it may be saved for future reference:
https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6465188193z3af57cb725d94xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Based of the dates in the Provided Tracking URL I guess you are still getting similar spam.  I assume that www.tb7h.outualo.men is not just the displayed URL in the body. If domain checkers, WHOIS and SpamCop can't identify the "real" destination, I'm at a loss.  Maybe with a live example others here may be able to help.

None of the URL trackers will track that url, But Im sure 100% if I click on it, then it would be redirected.  None of the view URL Safe Sites will

go to it either. 

With their efforts to hide the real spamertized URL, sending a spam report to them/their ISP has a vary low probability of having any affect.

Although the spam does not come from there (the first priority) it would be nice to crush the money trail too.

Archived