Massive interest in these Fora or SpamCop?

Wazoo

Popped in here a bit after 1800 GMT -5 and saw 150+ guests here. Anybody have a clue as to where SpamCop was in the news this evening? It's just that single burst that I've noticed ... by 1830, the swarm had left ... weird ...

There were >150 guests when I posted my last thread around 1 am EST. I thought that was odd .... Hard to tell what they were doingt here at those wee hours when they left no fingerprint behind.. Could have been something posted elsewhere on internet... A search might give an insight!

If it helps any, there was a new Webpage self-proclaimed as SpamCop in Korea (Oct 2)!!

If it helps any, there was a new Webpage self-proclaimed as SpamCop in Korea (Oct 2)!!

18228[/snapback]

Interesting thing is that Korea may finally be getting serious about spam. The webpage referenced above is run by KISA (Korean Internet Security Authority), a state-funded internet security organization in Korea. We'll see if this actually does anything to the spam originating there or to the spamvertised sites, but at very least it is encouraging.

--Louis

Archived