No internet access

Siraj

Hi, I am in the process of signing up for Spamcop.

I use outlook express for my emails and use cybertrade in South Africa as my ISP. I do NOT subscribe to the internet through cybertrade, therefore all the spam that I receive are unable to automatically access any websites. If I were to forward these emails to Spamcop, Spamcop might or might not in turn be able to view the full contents of the spam. Will this pose a problem. Please let me know.

Thank You!

I am not sure I understand the question. I use Outlook Express. It is set to read e-mail as Plain-Text Only. Beyond that, I have a firewall that only allows Outlook Express to go to SMTP, POP3, and NNTP ports, so my e-mail there doesn't "access any websites" .. This has nothing to do with submitting a spam for parsing and reporting.

You don't say what you are signing up for ... with a free or reporting-only account you can "Forward as Attachment" under Outlook Expres to submit by e-mail. If you are signing up for a Filtered SpamCop E-mail account, you will have other options, depending on how you set up your account. All accounts will allow you to paste your spam into the parsing submit form at the www.spamcop.net page when logged in there.

Archived