Multiple accounts but not forwarded

Hi There,

It seems like it is fairly important to get the Mailnost setup right and I don't want to black list myself :)

I receive mail from two accounts that I want to use to report spam.

However one does not forward to the other.

My primary account is on an Exchange server of which I am the administrator.

I have already set that account up and it seemed fairly straight forward.

My secondary account is from my personal ISP and I pop to it and pick up my mail that way.

Should I just add the second account on the Mailhost tab on the spamcop web page or should it be done another way?

Thanks in advance.

David

I see no one else answered, so here's a shot ....

As you indicate that there is no interaction between these accounts, then I'd go with adding the second account the same way you added the first one. Most of the problems seem to be the stepping mode of one system forwarding to another, and you state that this is not an issue in this case.

Hi There,

It seems like it is fairly important to get the Mailnost setup right and I don't want to black list myself :) 

I receive mail from two accounts that I want to use to report spam.

However one does not forward to the other.

My primary account is on an Exchange server of which I am the administrator.

I have already set that account up and it seemed fairly straight forward.

My secondary account is from my personal ISP and I pop to it and pick up my mail that way.

Should I just add the second account on the Mailhost tab on the spamcop web page or should it be done another way?

Thanks in advance.

David

19909[/snapback]

Just add the second account the same way -- click mailhosts and then use the add function.

Archived